Translate

2.16.2012

All of the lights

Good Morning my loves!
I hope you ladies are having a fabulous week so far!
I don't have too much to report, this week has been pretty normal for me.

I do have some big news though I guess! 
I will be going to Cancun on March 10th! I am very excited to get away for a week and enjoy the sun and sand (and possible parties, and drunken nights haha)
Did I mention its spring break!! Oh the trouble I will get in hahah!

Did you guys know..... I'm a wedding photographer!
I have owned my own company for 4 years now, and I am one of the top photographers in my city!
I have never had a year like this one, I have booked so much! 
Not to mention my full time job, now weekends are looking pretty full as well!!

Tonight I won't be going to the gym :(
My cousin is leaving for Australia, so we are meeting up for a chat and some dinner.
I am excited to see her, and hear all about her previous trip!

How is the week going for you guys?
I got a bunch of samples from Estee Lauder and Clinique to show you guys! 
(it pays off knowing a beauty advisor hehe)
Photos to come, and maybe some of me this weekend!
Anything you girls wanna see pictures of?

Much Love

Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)