Translate

3.06.2012

A day in the life.


Hello my Lovelies! 

For today's blog I decided to track everything I do on a regular day (well a work day that is)
I never realized how structured my days actually were until this morning.

6:15 am - Alarm goes off, time to get up!
6:30 am - All showered, doing make up
6:45 am - Hair, and clothes
7:00 am - Vitamins, supplements, and breakfast-to-go (shake!)
7:05 am - Off to work I go 
8:00 am - Officially "on the clock"
10:00 am - Hungry already, snack time (protein bar, banana, yogurt, something to fill me up)
12:00 pm - 1:00pm - Lunch!
2:00 pm - Snack time yet again haha!
5:00 pm - Off work and on the way to the gym 
6:00 pm - 8:00pm - Gym time! (yes it actually takes me an HOUR to get to the gym)
8:15 pm - Dinner! (making and eating)
9:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Photo editing, and surfing the net 
10:00 pm - Bed!

Wow. Until I wrote this I guess I never realized how boring my day to day life actually is haha! 
The occasional time, I have something else to accomplish after work, but for the most part that is how my days go. I've been training for a fitness competition so I suppose this is about normal. I try not to consume alcohol unless it's a special occasion (although Cancun will be a different story haha)

What do your days look like? Are they as boring and structured as mine?

Smooches!

Jessica 

2 comments:

  1. Mine can be all over the place since I have children. I don't really make schedules as things can change too often!! Keeps things more fresh when I have no shedule to go by!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, YES! My day is equally as...routine. At least, that's what I like to call it! :) Up in the morning, off to the gym, home to shower, off to work, back to the gym (I split my time between a.m. and p.m. rather than one two hour block), then home to cook and eat, blog, etc., bed usually by 9-9:30. Routine for sure, but I'm OK with it!

    Thanks for stopping by today and showing the love! You are AMAZING! :)

    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)