Translate

4.04.2012

Day 1 @ Audi School

Well folks, I'm through day 1 of training now!
It was absolutely amazing! 
As you can see by my last post, they put us up in a beautiful resort, and all the training has been here so far!

This morning we had class, followed by a break for snacks and then....a 3 course lunch!
Really? 3 Courses? We had options for what we wanted for each course, and it was TO DIE FOR!
I had:

Bruschetta with swiss cheese
then
Salad with pecans, apples, chicken, and a balsamic dressing
then
Blackberry Cheesecake

Really? This is work? I would come everyday to training haha
After this we had class for a bit longer, and then cocktails.... yes a cocktail hour midway through the afternoon! Then more classes and off at 4! 

We were then told to be at dinner at 7, another 3 course meal I would assume!
So we go up to our rooms to find gifts....
As if this whole trip wasn't a gift in itself!

We got:
Signed, leather bound notebooks
Audi Towel
Magazine (of your interest, which they had asked over the phone)
and snacks!

I must be dreaming if this is work, and to think... When I leave tomorrow night I have 3 days off!! 
Life is hard haha!

I hope you guys are enjoying your week!

Me being a dork haha

Gifts!

One of the pages in the book

Oh how cute, they signed it to me :)

The towel! Maybe a hint I need to shower?

Bottom of the book, so cute!


Hugs & Kisses
<3 Jessica



8 comments:

  1. Hard work pays off!! Go 'head girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hell ya it pays off! I enjoyed every minute of it!

      Delete
  2. Working for a major car company is the best, ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I love it! I'm a lifer here for sure :)

      Delete
  3. Wow thats awesome! You have a wicked job!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do indeed! I worked very hard to get here though! The perks are finally showing up!

      Delete
  4. Nice pics!!!
    I love your blog!!
    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you!
      I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)