Translate

4.20.2012

Friday's Letters & More


As if we didn't know it was Friday..... So thankful today is here!
Not many of you know this yet, but my best friend moved 9 hours away this week. Needless to say, it's been a long hard week. So there may start to be more and more posts, as clearly I am lost without her haha and finding myself bored! 

Dear BFF: I miss you, I love you but I know you need to do this for you, and for that I am very proud of you.

Dear Spin Class: We have a love/hate relationship today. Great workout, but my butt bones hurt soo bad. 

Dear Friday: Glad you're here, but sad I work tomorrow

Dear Clean Diet: I adore you. Best thing I could have ever done for my body

Dear Boys: Why do you all come around at the same time? I'm lonely one week, and all of a sudden you're all playing this chasing game... is there some sort of meeting/group I need to be aware of?

Dear women at the gym: STOP looking at me, STOP trying to copy my workouts. If you want help ASK. I'd rather show you how to do something right with the appropriate weights, than watch you struggle trying to lift what I do. You're not superwoman, relax! (But I of course am superwoman haha)

Dear unemployed people in my city: You should not be without work right now. I work a full time job, own a company and some how managed to get offered 2 jobs this week.... One at a restaurant and one at a gym. Get off your couch! 

Thank you fellow bloggers for following me, I love you all dearly 

<3 Jessica 

22 comments:

  1. Happy Friday love! Have an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, my "butt bones" hurt while riding a bike too. :)

    xoxo,
    taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soo funny haha I didn't know what to call them!

      Delete
  3. Bahahaha! i love the unemployed one!!
    hilarioussssss!



    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tku so much sweet! I`m following u right now :X
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calgary!?!?! ME TOO!! :) Love find new local blogs! :)
    New follower.
    Alison
    http://alisonandjustin.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow! I followed back!!

    And I hate it when people look at me too!! Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My best friend lives in San Jose and we live in Los Angeles. It's about 6 hours away and I hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. We've been BFFs since we were 10 and 11 and we are now 25. Skype! Write letters! (it gives you an excuse to buy cute stationery)

    I found you through Friday's Letters.

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We bought a journal to write letters to and mail back and forth :) It sucks though not having her here!

      Delete
  8. Glad you found my blog! Love yours :)

    What kind of clean diet are you following? Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an email and I can help you with nutrition

      Delete
  9. I can make you a nutrition plan if you like :)
    I eat like this: Protein shake, yogurt, fruit, 1 piece of rye bread, 1 piece of cheese, 1 chicken breast, and then a large salad for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It pisses me off when I leave work and panhandlers come bugging me for money knowing good and well that I just worked my butt off! I want to tell them "No I won't give you my hard earned $$, while you are a lazy SOB", but I don't want them to come after me, and they obviously know where I work, so I just say sorry. Pretty frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH EM GEE!!! I have the same problem!! I lift weights with the men. Granted I dont lift 50lbs but I in beast most when I hit the gym. STOP COPYING ME! lol. and the thing is you dont want to think they are copying you but then you cant help to notice they have NO IDEA what they are doing! lol. and I love spin class. Even when I hate going. Sorry to hear about your BFF ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love working out by the men haha! I get a great chuckle listening to them groaning haha!

      Delete
  12. Eww, creepy. Watching and trying to copy you at the gym?! Creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)