Translate

4.27.2012

Nominated :)

Well this sure came as a surprise this morning! Ess from This is Ess nominated me for the "Most versatile blogger" award :) 
How freakin adorable is that!! She definitely made my Friday morning :)


So here were the rules;
Rules- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs & let them know that they received the award.

Now for the fun stuff haha :)
7 things about me....

1. I have 6 tattoos (it looks like 4 but 2 of them were added on to by different artists)
2. I have a new love interest... He's asked me to be his girlfriend (yesterday to be exact) This excites me and terrifies me at the same time
3. I'm training for a fitness competition in a few months and I love personal training
4. I'd rather go out with messy hair as long as my make up is done than go without make up
5. I love cars. I know more about cars, engines, torsion, displacement (all things you may not have any idea what they are) than most men
6. I love photography, I've modelled as well I own a wedding photography company :)
7. I'm terrified of lady bugs... don't ask I really don't know why, but they scare me to death! I can ride dirtbikes and motorcycles and yet I'm afraid of a silly little insect. So odd!

Now I need to nominate my fave bloggers :)

Jasmine @ La Bella Vita
Leanne @ Simply Beautiful
Bessie @ Bravoe Runway 
Chelsea @ Life is a Sunset
Chelsea @ Through Chelsea's eyes
Ashleigh @ Waking up in Vegas 
Mandy @ Barbie Girl
Ashley @ Absolutely Ashley
Sar @ Life of Love
The Management @ A Prince and Prozac


I love all your beautiful blogs!
Happy Friday Bloggers :)

<3 Jessica

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Jessica and thanks for the nomination! I was nominated for this award earlier in the week- it's under my awards page. I'll write something witty on there about winning it twice and throw in a link to your blog. Dealskis? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dealskis bro! I saw yours before haha but I just lve your blog!

      Delete
  2. Very well deserved and I had no idea that you have 6 tattoos! Thank you Jessica for the nomination! I may be emailing you later this week for some photography tips :) I did buy that 50mm lens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Bessie! You're more than welcome to email me with questions!

      Delete
  3. Congrats for the award! First time here and loving the blog - you really deserve the accolades! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    NY Style Examiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your award and new relationship!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)