Translate

4.25.2012

Pondering.


Good Morning my Beauties :)

Last night was quite interesting for me. My usual routine involves going to the gym right after work, which I did. 
However, I had been approached last week by the assistant general manager....
She asked if I was interested in working there. Flattered of course, I do have a full time job, and other commitments, plus I enjoy my nights in the gym working out. 
I told her I would think about it and get back to her. (She asked if I could maybe just work a few hours each day on the weekend)

Turns out, now I will be working the occasional Saturday at my regular job. This kind of eliminates the possibility to work at the gym as well, so I didn't bother to bring in a resume. 

Next thing I know, I'm sweating my buns off on the treadmill and the GM comes up next to me and starts asking me if I would just be "on call" to help them out.... 
Sounds alright to me! Free membership, free tanning, some extra cash and all I have to do is have my cell phone on! Done deal haha

So there ya have it, I officially work at the gym as well!

<3 Jessica

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's awesome! What gym? I can come visit you, you can kick my ass!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should!!
      Goodlife Fitness in Beacon Hill :)
      I'll train ya anytime you like

      Delete
  2. Good work love! I've thought about this a few times...but then I'm like you and enjoy what free time I have. So yeah...other options are waiting for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! Sounds like you got the best deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That is awesome! I used to work at a gym and it was such a good vibe...all those endorphins ;) Seriously, it sounds like a sweet deal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)