Translate

4.10.2012

Sometimes & Always #21


Sometimes; I'm terrified to step out of my comfort zone
Always; I do because that's where magic happens and progress is made

Sometimes; People look at my dark hair and make up and tell me I look like I'm from Jersey Shore
Always; I take it as a compliment. Who doesn't want to look like a rock star or celebrity?

Sometimes; I hate being single
Always; I realize I'm a very busy girl and really don't have time for someone I'm not 100% on

Sometimes; I wish I was naturally really skinny
Always; I remember skinny is not sexy, healthy is

Sometimes; I get really excited about a new boy
Always; I try to keep my composure! 

Sometimes; You try to bring me down with you 
Always; I pick you up when you fall 

I hope you guys are enjoying the week! We are one day closer to the weekend already :)

BIG NEWS; This just in. 
As you may have seen from yesterday's post... I have a new love interest haha
"Boy" asked me out tonight :) 
Well technically he asked yesterday haha, but the date is tonight!
So dinner and drinks, and tomorrow all the details haha! 
Wish me luck ladies, he's going off to work (out of town) for 2 weeks tomorrow!

<3 Jessica 

16 comments:

  1. I feel like everyone wishes that they were naturally skinny, life would be so much easier. But you are right, the key is being healthy!
    *Good Luck on your date*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, being healthy is much more important :)

      Delete
  2. good luck love!!

    cant wait to hear/read all about your hot date!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Im glad you got the details already haha

      Delete
  3. cant wait for details!! happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! And, good luck on the date tonight!! Have fun!! Can't wait to hear about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Healthy is the key, so true!! I've always been naturally skinny and it doesn't always bring great things. People assume you have eating problems, clothes don't fit right and all kind of other stuff. We just have to learn to love the skin we're in and make it the best we can :)) Love this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the support ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your date tonight! : )
    Found you through the linkup! It's great to meet you! .. I lived in Calgary for a year & now am back out on the East Coast. Loved it there though : )

    Sheila
    http://livelaughlovemrsrj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very sweet comment!
    I love that you enjoy my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)