Translate

4.24.2012

Sometimes & Always


Tuesday Mornings! Gotta love em! 

Sometimes; On my way to work I want to eat junk food
Always; I opt for something healthy like egg white on whole grain toast

Sometimes; I get frustrated when I don't see results from working out
Always; I continue to push myself because I know eventually I will see them

Sometimes; I play by the rules 
Always; I break a few along the way, and hope for the best 

Sometimes; I envy people that have lots of money and an "easy lifestyle"
Always; I remind myself it feels much better to work for something than to have it given to you.

Lord knows I'm not perfect, but I try my best day in and out and he appreciates my effort.
I'm honestly more of a Sinner than a Saint. I drink, I smoke, I curse, I break the rules, but at the end of the day I do my best, lend a hand to those in need, and live life to the fullest. So this is just fine by me.

Don't worry, I won't start a "Sinful Saturday's" link up hahah! 

<3 Jessica 


9 comments:

  1. I would be so well suited for sinful Saturdays, ahha.

    Breaking the rules FTW! I always want to steal wooden pallets outside big stores and The Prince is all "I AM DATING A THIEF"

    I say whatevs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say whatevs too!
      Maybe we should link up for sinful saturdays!

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm...Sinful Saturdays...interesting concept! HA!

    And I'll be honest...I'm a HUGE fan of following most of the rules, but breaking a few, just to see what happens. Sometimes is SOOOO totally worth it!

    Have an awesome day love! :)

    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Ang!! You better get a new computer ASAP so I don't miss out on everything!

      Delete
  3. actually you may have something there with those "sinful saturdays"......lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote at the top of this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh..I have family that has money and they are MISERABLE. This is why my husband I do our own thing. We don't have amazing paying jobs, but we are REALLY good with our money and will probably end up a lot better off than the rest of the fam...work hard, save hard, and then play hard with the extra ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always am running late in the morning and want to just stop by McDonald's and grab a big ole biscuit. But I try to just stick with yogurt and granola. Boring! Haha.

    Thanks for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)