Translate

4.17.2012

Sometimes&Always


Linkin up with Megan from Mackey Madness again for Sometimes & Always :)

Sometimes; I feel like I'm going to die when you move away tomorrow
Always; I know we will keep in touch and get through it together

Sometimes; I want to buy a new car
Always; I know it will come in time, just not now!

Sometimes; I sleep with a movie playing
Always; I wake up in the middle of the night to turn it off

Sometimes; I hit the snooze button
Always; I regret hitting it because I'm in rush mode!

Sometimes; I want to tell you I miss you 
Always; I know I'd be lying :)

Love and Light 
<3 

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. The snooze button is the devil. That ten minutes is always the difference between being totally put together or being TOTALLY DISHEVELED AND LATE.

    Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you man about always regretting hitting snooze. It seems like a great idea at the time, but never is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hate when I hit snooze a few times and then I'm running so late. When will I learn?! Haha.

    Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)