Translate

4.12.2012

The way I see it Thursday; (Link up)


Thursday morning blues or one day closer to freedom?

Today I decided to start my own link-up. I thought it would be interesting to see what people have to say about the way they "see it" If you'd like to link-up with me and do this as well, please add your link at the bottom!
Very easy, all you have to do is post a few things the way you "see them" 

The way I see it;

If you're unhappy with the way things are going, make changes. Don't expect people to change for you.

If you bail on plans and only have time for me when it's convenient for you.... I'll eliminate you.

Some people think I'm a bitch. not nice. WRONG. Truth is, some girls act like that so they don't get hurt, other girls are like that because they have been hurt.

Some people are put in your life to be positive, others are put in your life to be negative so you appreciate the positive ones.

A good morning doesn't start with a cup of coffee, it starts with a run and a heck of a lot of water.

If you're not willing to work for something, you don't deserve it.

How do you see things?

Thank you for linking up with me ladies <3 
Don't forget to add your link!




7 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! Great work, my beautiful friend! Are you going to do this every Thursday? Mine isn't a "how I see it" post today, so I won't link up, but next week....YEA! Have an awesome day love!

    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to do this every thursday!!
      Still add your link silly!

      Delete
  2. The way I see it.. you dont have to like a damn thing I do as long as it you respect me and my opinion. lol. I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this link-up! ill have to remember this for next week! great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this is fierce ;) I see things the way you do too! Except for the running thing...Not my cup o' tea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)