Translate

8.29.2012

A summer full of weddings

Good Morning my loves :)

This week has been hectic, getting ready for D to come home on Friday :)
I had another wedding on Saturday (photos to follow)
Now I have found myself blessed with an awful ear infection. 
I can't hear out of my left ear at all. This whole work business is tough seeing as half my job is on the phones.

I can't wait for D to come home, I'm honestly more excited than a kid at christmas! 
He says he is coming home bearing gifts heheh :)

I am however disappointed that none of my friends are going to be in town for my birthday....
They all conveniently "forgot" and they're going camping. 
Which I was also not invited to... 
Yeah. Stuper stoked. Not. 

Here's a few of my photos from Saturday!
Enjoy my loves 










Lots of Love 
J.

7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)