Translate

9.06.2012

And then things got romantic...

By romantic, I mean we made dinner together. 
How adorable is that though?

I'll tell you how cute it is. 
D is going to school to be a professional Chef. I am not. 
So when I try and help with cutting or cooking, or well anything in the kitchen it doesn't work so well. 
I don't cut fast enough, and I always get in the way haha. 

Last night we decided to make stuffed chicken breasts. They were amazing. Hands down. 
We sautéed mushrooms, garlic, onions, and spices finely chopped. Next we butterfly the chicken and fill the inside, fold together and wrap with bacon, secured with toothpicks. After this we coat the chicken using eggs and breadcrumbs, and pan sear the outside. Lastly, we baked them for about 30 minutes to cook them through. We also made Basmati rice with a little olive oil, dill, garlic, and some leftover chicken pieces we had. Overall, this meal was superb! By the way, when I say "we" made it, I really mean D made it and I handed him beers and wrapped the chicken up... haha 

Proof! 


Happy Thursday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)