Translate

9.04.2012

For the love of... love


Happy Tuesday Ladies :)


I hope you all had a great weekend!

As you all know, D came home on friday!
From the moment I picked him up at the airport until last night we were inseparable :)
I was so nervous and anxious as I was waiting in arrivals, his flight from Germany was late coming in, and my nerves were really getting to me. Then I saw his smile, and I knew that waiting 10 weeks was the best decision of my life. It was completely worth it.

My birthday happens to fall on Labour day weekend, yes my Mom went into labour on labour day haha and I am reminded of it every year at this time. D, my Mom and I went out for a very fancy dinner on Saturday. We had a few drinks, nice steak, and of course my Dad sent flowers (He's on his annual 1 week long golf trip with the boys)

D came home with many gifts, which he did not need to but they were of course beautiful and appreciated!
The first being a gold chain with a Croatian pendant on it, I LOVE this, I had mentioned a while ago I wanted something Croatian. The second was a gorgeous silver necklace with a heart pendant and Swarovski crystals :) Gorgeous as well! His parents also sent a Swarovski bracelet home with him to give to me on my birthday. The bracelet is stunning, and so thoughtful of his parents! I should probably take some photos to show you guys :)

The rest of the weekend we spent together, with some friends, out for drinks or out for dinner. Lots of laughs, wine, and love was shared. I am so lucky to have D in my life and so thankful :)

I woke up to a text this morning suggesting he come and help me grocery shop and then we cook dinner together, adorable! I love this boy <3

Love all ya ladies!

xoxo J


5 comments:

  1. so much awesomeness, wow! Happy birthday, Jessica! Glad your guy is home and that he's treating you like the princess you are :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my love!
      I sure am getting the royal treatment :)

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday, you sound so happy which is wonderful. Would love to see some pictures of you pressies.

    B xxx
    backfortea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)